Recently, a lot of people have been reporting that they can’t upload videos on TikTok. While some users claim that the issue has been fixed by restarting the app, others report that the issue persists even after restarting the app. In this blog, we’ll address the issue of why you can’t upload videos on TikTok and recommend possible solutions. If you’re unable to upload videos on TikTok, one of the first things you can do is restart the app.
When creating a Facebook page, you must choose a Name and a User Name for it in the configuration. Many people do not stop to fill in that information accurately and go ahead with creating the page that generates, over time, the need to change that data. Let’s see how to change facebook page name.
Instagram is one of the most used social networks globally, as it currently has more than 500 million active users globally. Also, Instagram is one of the platforms that offer more games, tools and filters to users, and we will talk about these functions today. Has it ever happened to you that the same Instagram effects do not appear to you as a friend or follower? If the answer is yes, we will give you the solution to this problem with some step-by-step instructions and photos so that you can fix what is wrong with your application or device. Wondering Why Instagram face filters not showing?? Pay attention. We reveal it to you!
Why Instagram face filters not showing?
Before we start, we must clarify that there are two types of filters on Instagram: the filters that the platform allows you to choose before posting a photo on your feed and, the most popular, the Instagram Stories filters for your stories.
Although below we will offer you different solutions designed to make your Stories filters appear, the following instructions will help you recover or find any type of filter. However, before you start, you should learn how to search for filters on Instagram, since you may not know where the ones you specifically want are hiding. This can be done in two ways:
Through this browser, you will be able to see the entire catalog of available filters and get the one you like best:
- On the initial page of your Instagram, click on the round button with the + button that you will find in the upper left. If you can’t find it, you can just swipe your finger to the right.
- There you will find numerous filters that you can see by sliding your finger to the left.
- Once you reach the end, you will find the magnifying glass icon to “Explore Effects.” Click on it to access the effects gallery.
- Within the effects gallery, you will find the filters divided into numerous categories (moods, funny filters, science fiction and fantasy, color and light, filters for selfies …). When you find the filter you like the most, you can test it and save it by clicking on the name and “save effect.”
Grab another user’s filter
- If you are looking at stories and suddenly see a filter that you like, you can take it and save it! You don’t have to go to the search engine.
- At the top of the story, just below the username, you will find the filter’s name and its creator.
- Click on the filter name and click on the “Save effect” option to store it in your own Instagram Stories gallery.
The first problem that can cause certain filters not to appear on Instagram has an outdated application. Most filters are available from version 10.21 of this App, so if you have very old devices or have not been updating the application, the new Instagram filters and effects will most certainly not appear. To check that you have the updated version of the application, you must follow these steps:
Updates on Android
Open Google Play.
Click on the three lines in the upper left corner of the screen to access the menu.
Access the “My applications and games” section and check if Instagram has any pending updates. If this is the case, install the latest version of the App.
If this is not enough, check if your Android device has a version higher than Android 5.0. The lower versions are not compatible with Instagram filters, so the application services will be limited. To update your Android operating system, follow these steps:
Go to Settings> System> About device> Software update.
Updates on iOS
Access the App Store on your device.
Click on “Applications”
Look for the Instagram App and check if you have any pending updates. In case it is so, feels free to update it. If these steps don’t work, you need to check your iOS device. Please note that versions lower than iOS7 on these devices are not compatible with Instagram filters.
To update your operating system, you must Access Settings> General> “Software Update.”
The new version of your device’s operating system will allow you to fully enjoy Instagram filters.
Clean your phone
One of the problems that can cause Instagram filters not to be displayed or stop appearing may be the lack of space on your mobile, so the solution is to free up space on your smartphone by deleting photos, videos, applications that you do not use, WhatsApp conversations, large files … many elements may be taking up a lot of space on your device and that you do not use or no longer need.
You can see in more detail the space your apps occupy on your mobile by going to Settings – General – Storage.
Once there, you can delete some apps or documents manually, or you can even select the option “Remove unused apps” so that the device does this work for you.
Clear the app cache
The cache of an application is those elements that accumulate in the temporary storage of a device and save data that improves the device’s performance. However, the accumulation of cache can interfere with an application’s performance, so we suggest you delete it so that the desired filters appear.
If you have an Android, you can follow these steps: Settings> Applications> Instagram> Storage> Clear cache. If you have an iPhone, the only option to clear the cache is to manually clear the App and download it again. Easy and effective!
Give permissions to Instagram
Many Instagram filters require the specific permission of the App to be able to use the camera, access the microphone, contacts … If you do not give these permissions to the application, the filters may not be active for you. You can check if you have given the proper permissions by doing the following:
- Access Settings> Applications> Instagram> Permissions
- Check that all app permissions are activated.
If you have tried some of the proposed solutions and the Instagram filters still do not appear correctly, it may be due to the application’s internal failure. In that case, we recommend that you uninstall the Instagram app from your device and reinstall it so that everything returns to normal. Simple but effective in some cases.
Reset the phone
If none of the proposed options have borne fruit and the Instagram filters still do not appear, there is no other choice but to make a drastic decision that can help you start from 0: reset the phone and return the factory settings. This can be useful, especially if the mobile operation is slow or it gives you constant failures. Of course, remember to make a backup beforehand so as not to lose your data.
Go to Settings> General administration> Reset> Factory reset.
Click on “restore factory settings” to format the phone and return it to factory settings.
Once you have restored everything, you will have to download the Instagram application again and install it.
Go to Settings> Settings> General> Reset> Erase content and settings.
To continue, the device will ask you for Apple ID and password. Enter them.
Trying to understand the difference between social media and social networking is like trying to fully understand every ranking factor that Google uses for SEO: it’s not easy.
To really understand the difference between the two we first need to define them. Here we defines 5 main differences between social media and social networking in this way …
Instagram has become the social network of the moment. Its growth worldwide is being unstoppable, and has become a perfect showcase for many people. It is a good way to promote your business, products, brands or promote your career. The options are many in this social network, although to be able to promote yourself, the important thing is to have followers in the social network. And this is not always easy.
Luckily, there are several tricks and tips that are very helpful when it comes to gaining followers on Instagram. So if you have a profile in the social network and you want to reach as many users as possible, you can follow these tips and start growing in the same way.
The company profile on Twitter is essential to represent the values and the best contents of the brand.
For any brand, social media presence is now a must. We have already seen how Twitter for Business offers different tools to enhance the corporate presence on the network: it is important to know how to create a company profile, a Twitter page that allows potential customers or followers to know the identity and values of the brand. A powerful web marketing tool, which if used at its best allows to increase brand reputation and sales.
Twitter is one of the most popular social networks in the world, and every day millions of people turn their opinions on them. Although its operation is simple enough so that no one has problems, it is full of tricks and options that are not always known.
Therefore, today we bring a compilation with 33 tricks and functions with which you can get the most out of the social network. You have everything from how to save tweets to how to see which lists other users have added to you, going through other extras like a complete list with keyboard shortcuts.
It’s hard enough starting a business on your own. It’s even harder when said business is started with the wrong tools.
Every entrepreneur faces a personalized challenge they need to surmount before accomplishing their business dreams. To make sure surmounting the challenge isn’t harder than it has to be, an entrepreneur needs to delve into his business with the right tools. Tools that make the job easier, not harder.
Even if you already have the perseverance and positivity of ace entrepreneur, Anik Singal, having these tools will only make your work life easier by solving problems, and improving productivity. So why unnecessarily strain yourself when you can let any of the following tools do the heavy lifting for you;
- Thrive Day Planner: Every entrepreneur tries to maximize the few hours they have in a day. With Thrive Day Planner, not only is this made possible, it’s made easier. With Thrive Day Planner, you can form a detailed business strategy, set growth goals, and organize business operations, all from the comfort of your computer or handheld device.
- Google Alerts: Google Alerts offers a free brand monitoring service. With it you can keep track of trends, and topics that interest you. It’s also useful in finding out who’s talking about you or your business on the web, and for staying informed about your competition’s activity, among other uses.
- Trello: Project management just became a whole lot efficient thanks to Trello. With Trello, you can formulate, plan, initiate, and monitor an ongoing project by checking on its progress in real-time. Many entrepreneurs and their teams, even those not in the same location, use this tool to start and finish projects efficiently.
- Evernote: This popular tool is used for taking notes, but its capability goes beyond that. With Evernote, you can monitor all incoming and outgoing documents concerning your business. You can also use the tool to organize your lists, store what’s necessary, archive your files, research your business, and more.
- FreshBooks: Processing and filing the accounting of a business is a hassle, especially when you have no idea what you’re doing. This easy to use online tool, FreshBooks, helps entrepreneurs keep and balance their accounting books while saving time and money. With the tool, entrepreneurs can create invoices, log receipts, invoice customers, process online payments, and track time.
If FreshBooks is used in your business, you no longer have to worry about trying to figure out your business’ expenses and profit because FreshBook’s already figured it out for you.
- Basecamp: Every entrepreneur’s dream is for their business to grow. And as their business grows, so will their workforce. With the expansion of the workforce, an entrepreneur will need to devise an efficient way to communicate with his/her growing team. That’s where Basecamp steps in.
Basecamp allows for the easy management of personnel, internal communications, client jobs, and projects.
- Ahrefs: To keep an eye on your competition, tools don’t get more effective than Ahrefs. This tool shows you your competitor’s AdWords, site’s SEO, site content, and other useful metrics. If all this data is properly utilized, it provides you the opportunity to stay ahead of the competition.
Asides from its competitive uses, it can also be used to monitor and improve your site’s marketing and SEO.
- Bright Journey: Bright Journey is an online resource that provides insight and knowledge from seasoned and successful entrepreneurs to other entrepreneurs who need motivation. With this tool, you can also post questions and have the best minds in the entrepreneur game offer you valuable answers.
That’s all for now, but if you have other tools you’re using and you feel they are better or just as useful as the aforementioned ones, share with us in the comment section.
Studying a social media strategy is essential for any business, be it a small SME or a large brand. In fact, you cannot have an effective social media presence if you do not know which way to proceed and what goals to achieve.
As in all things – and this is especially true for online business that aim to make digital marketing that works – the strategy is the first and fundamental step by which to move. Therefore, when it has to do with company profiles on social networks and the corporate blog, have a clear social media strategy is essential. Otherwise, you cannot do social media marketing that impacts positively on ROI.
Warning: the ones above are not words thrown there by chance. Before acting, it is always necessary to think strategically. This is true also for the business on the web. Otherwise, you run the risk of relying on chance and committing several errors. And this could result in loss of earnings online and in a blow to web reputation of the company.
Just two weeks after giving a mortal blow to Periscope announcing that we could broadcast live video directly from your native app, Twitter announced today a new utility to remain an essential application in its strategy. The one to take us to the world of the retransmissions in 360 degrees.
Several months after Facebook implementable these videos on their website, and only a few days after it began to allow relaying through their mobile applications, Twitter has decided to catch up. From now on , in Periscope they can start broadcasting at 360 degrees, and these may be inserted into own application Twitter by video so that anyone can see them from there.