If someone is spamming your email, it’s illegal and you need to report that website ASAP. It lists down all the measures you can take to stop spamming.
Spamming someones email is easy today. I’m doing this for you. First of all, open any email sending website. (I use https://www.mail-tester.com/). Now put the target person’s full name in the first box, and email id found in facebook in 2nd box or put email id directly. Read more: How to turn off automatic updates on Android?
How to spam someones email?
If you want to spam someone’s email, then follow the below steps.
1. Send Emails – This will send emails with your email ids. When you enable this option, it automatically adds a captcha verification mark to the sent email. Now when a person opens that email, he/she needs to solve the captcha verification mark to see further.
2. Send automated Emails – This is also a good option. Just select this and send up to 1000 emails in seconds. You can use this method to spam your friends with emails or if you want to sell some stuff then just sell through sending bulk emails. Do remember that you shouldn’t do this just for fun.
3. Google scraping – This will scrape the google search result and spam the target person with all the posts found in searched results. But it is not guaranteed that you’ll surely get replies to your email, because it’s possible that there are no matches found by google to your search keyword.
4. Facebook scraping – This is also similar to google scraping. Only the target person will get the posts of his/her Facebook on the email which you send.
5. Randomizer – With this method, you can’t choose any specific device like Facebook or Google, etc… but it will spam all devices found on the internet like Facebook, Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc. So this is a very useful option to spam someone’s email using his/her Facebook, Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc.
Spam, Delete and Report
Once you’ve found your email in their list, click on it and it will redirect you to the inbox of that person, where we’re going to take some necessary steps to spam-proof that email. If you find any message in your spam box, just mark that email as spam and delete it.
Spamming an email is illegal in many countries. I’m not saying you should do this, but if you find someone irritating your emails, then it’s good to spam him/her.
If anyone has spammed your email id, then just change your email id or create another email id and start using it. But this time, instead of putting your actual email id, put some other email id that will be not spamable.
The above are the various methods to spam someone’s email address. If there is any other method, then let me know in the comment section below and I’ll add that method here with your name (if you want).
For example, let’s take my email id ([email protected] ). If anyone is spamming it, then I’ll be getting some emails at the same time, which are useless for me. So I have to delete each of them, but if you follow any method mentioned above, you’ll get many bulk emails in just a single click.
The best way to spam someone’s email id is to create a free website and put this article in it. From that website, you’ll be getting many emails which you can spam using a mail tester. Spamming someone’s email id is one way of revenge, but revenge should not go over the limits.