You’re looking for a quick way to cook your food in Minecraft, but you don’t want to do it in a regular oven or smoker. Well, you are in luck, because today I will present how to make a smoker in Minecraft so that you can make a Minecraft smoker quickly and completely optimally.
How to make a Minecraft smoker?
In this smoker, you can cook up to 4 raw foods simultaneously, which can be used as a light source in the game. Another of its characteristics is that when lit, it will emit a column of smoke particles, for which a fireplace can be simulated with the smoke of a smoker.
This turns the smoker into a multifunctional source that you can use many times. These can be lit with a lighter or by shooting fire arrows at the stake, although they usually ignite when placed in the world. In case you want to turn them off, simply pour water over them or use a shovel to turn them off.
What do you need to make a smoker?
To craft a Minecraft smoker, it is essential to know the materials needed to achieve the intended results. The necessary equipment will be:
- Three rough wooden blocks, which can come from any tree in the game
- Three units of wooden sticks
- One unit of coal
You should place the wooden blocks on the bottom, the coal in the center and the three wooden sticks around the coal. This will result in the fire you need and is ready to go.
I hope this simple tutorial has been useful to you and that you can start using it to create your smokers in Minecraft in an effective way. So if you have the materials, try this technique right away.
10 secret things in Minecraft
A small but useful list in which we recommend ten secret tricks for your games of Minecraft.
1. Torches create temporary air bubbles when used underwater. If you have gone too low during your marine exploration or have broken too many rocks during excavation and are about to be submerged in water, there is always this remedy. Open your inventory and select a torch to catch your breath temporarily, but be careful to place it right in front of you.
2. Torches can destroy blocks of sand or gravel: this is a trick that perhaps many already know, but know that you just need to place a torch at the base of a pile of sand or gravel blocks to see them all razed to the ground. A great way to save time.
3. The flashlights also serve as support: always, when dealing with sand and gravel blocks, place a torch under one of them to prevent it from falling. If you do not have a support or a base available, the torches can be used to not “melt” the blocks of this type.
4. Torches can be used as blocks: If you run out of blocks, you can always use the torches to take up space and continue your creations.
5. The stairs block the water and the lava: if you find yourself submerged by these two elements and you don’t know how to handle the situation, take a stair block and place it along the stream or the lava trail to stop the flow and stop the tragedy. That was about to fall upon your creation.
6. Blazes hate snowballs: if you want to get rid of one of these monsters, it’s much easier than you think. Use snowballs to destroy them and don’t “waste” precious resources with your bow and arrows.
7. “Soul Sand” can be a good way to create traps: use a block of “Soul Sand” to confuse enemies and block them in your creation.
8. In creative mode on PC, bring the object you aim/look at to your inventory.
9. You only need two water blocks to create infinite water: place two blocks of water in the middle of a sea of sand, for example, to obtain your infinite water resource.
10. Place water on the grass to get rid of it: Are you creating a roof for your house and don’t want to get bored by cutting weeds? Throw some water on the grass blocks to get rid of them.
Add a Comment