As we all know, the Redstone mineral is used to power various systems and objects due to its conductive or electrical power. Among the objects and tools that we can use, thanks to this block, we have the Red Stone Repeater or Redstone Repeater, an object that has quite interesting uses. If you want to know how it works, and mainly: how to make a redstone repeater in minecraft? In this installment, we are going to answer all your questions, follow us and know what to do!
Teleporting (TP) in Minecraft is possible in a few ways. The game has a gigantic world of blocks to explore and sometimes the easiest and most accurate way to get around it is via teleportation or just TP. In creative mode, the player can TP in Minecraft at any time, but even in survival mode there is a more limited form of teleportation through the “Pearls of Ender”. Check out how to teleport in Minecraft in all its available versions, such as Xbox One, PlayStation 4 ( PS4 ), Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS ( iPhone ), PC ( Windows 10 ) and Java Edition.
The teleport command was added in Minecraft in some of the first versions of the game, more precisely as of update 1.10, and was activated by text chat with the / tp command. Over the years, teleportation has had its functions simplified and nowadays it even has a small interface menu to make things more intuitive.
This menu is available in the “Bedrock” versions of consoles, smartphones and Windows 10. Even with the new menu, the old text commands still work when used in the game’s chat window.
How to teleport in Minecraft in creative mode
Step 1. Create a new world in the game’s Creative mode or enter a world already created in this mode;
Step 2. In your world, open the game’s text window. On consoles, just press the digital directional pad to the right. On Android and iPhone, click the speech bubble symbol at the top of the screen. In Windows 10 Edition and Java Edition press the T or Enter key;
Step 3. Click on the “/” bar icon to open a menu with several options;
Step 4. Select “Teleport” in the menu options;
Step 5. Select in the option “Who” your character to teleport him or another player who is in his game;
Step 6. Select “Where” if you want to teleport it to another player. Otherwise, proceed to the next step;
Step 7. If you want to know how to give TP in coordinates in Minecraft, press down after selecting the player to be teleported, to the text bar. There, complete the already written command “/ tp player’s name” with three X, Y and Z coordinates at the end separated by space. For example: “/ tp player name 200 100 300”, without quotes. Your character will be teleported to the X: 200, Y: 100 and Z: 300 coordinates;
Step 8. The X and Z coordinates determine the distance to which the player will be teleported, while Y determines his height. In the “Java Edition” version there is no menu to assist the player, the written command can be used normally;
Step 9. Instead of the player’s name, it is possible to use certain commands, such as / tp @a to teleport all players, / tp @e for all entities, / tp @p for the closest player, / tp @ r for a random player and / tp @s to select yourself without having to enter your player name. Do not forget to complete the coordinates, such as “/ tp @s 200 100 300”.
See how to kill the Enderman, who may drop the Ender Pearls, item needed to give TP in Minecraft survival mode
How to teleport in Minecraft in survival mode
Step 1. The only item capable of teleporting in Survival mode is the “Ender Pearls” or “End Pearl”, obtained by killing the Enderman monsters;
Step 2. Wait for nightfall as Enderman only appears in the dark, which also includes caves. They are a bit strong, as well as having the ability to teleport to surprise the player. Initially their behavior is neutral, until the player looks them in the eye or attacks them, which can make them quite aggressive. Strike them in the legs and don’t try to use arrows;
Step 3. It is recommended to have at least an iron armor and sword to face them. There is a way to protect yourself, however, by creating an open structure just two blocks high. As Enderman are tall, three blocks tall, they do not enter these spaces and the player can still strike them;
Step 4. After defeating an Enderman, they will occasionally drop an Ender Pearl;
Step 5. Place the pearl between your items, point to the top and press the interaction button to throw it. Your character will be teleported to the location where the pearl falls and will suffer some damage from teleportation.
You’re looking for a quick way to cook your food in Minecraft, but you don’t want to do it in a regular oven or smoker. Well, you are in luck, because today I will present how to make a smoker in Minecraft so that you can make a Minecraft smoker quickly and completely optimally.
How to make a Minecraft smoker?
In this smoker, you can cook up to 4 raw foods simultaneously, which can be used as a light source in the game. Another of its characteristics is that when lit, it will emit a column of smoke particles, for which a fireplace can be simulated with the smoke of a smoker.
This turns the smoker into a multifunctional source that you can use many times. These can be lit with a lighter or by shooting fire arrows at the stake, although they usually ignite when placed in the world. In case you want to turn them off, simply pour water over them or use a shovel to turn them off.
What do you need to make a smoker?
To craft a Minecraft smoker, it is essential to know the materials needed to achieve the intended results. The necessary equipment will be:
- Three rough wooden blocks, which can come from any tree in the game
- Three units of wooden sticks
- One unit of coal
You should place the wooden blocks on the bottom, the coal in the center and the three wooden sticks around the coal. This will result in the fire you need and is ready to go.
I hope this simple tutorial has been useful to you and that you can start using it to create your smokers in Minecraft in an effective way. So if you have the materials, try this technique right away.
10 secret things in Minecraft
A small but useful list in which we recommend ten secret tricks for your games of Minecraft.
1. Torches create temporary air bubbles when used underwater. If you have gone too low during your marine exploration or have broken too many rocks during excavation and are about to be submerged in water, there is always this remedy. Open your inventory and select a torch to catch your breath temporarily, but be careful to place it right in front of you.
2. Torches can destroy blocks of sand or gravel: this is a trick that perhaps many already know, but know that you just need to place a torch at the base of a pile of sand or gravel blocks to see them all razed to the ground. A great way to save time.
3. The flashlights also serve as support: always, when dealing with sand and gravel blocks, place a torch under one of them to prevent it from falling. If you do not have a support or a base available, the torches can be used to not “melt” the blocks of this type.
4. Torches can be used as blocks: If you run out of blocks, you can always use the torches to take up space and continue your creations.
5. The stairs block the water and the lava: if you find yourself submerged by these two elements and you don’t know how to handle the situation, take a stair block and place it along the stream or the lava trail to stop the flow and stop the tragedy. That was about to fall upon your creation.
6. Blazes hate snowballs: if you want to get rid of one of these monsters, it’s much easier than you think. Use snowballs to destroy them and don’t “waste” precious resources with your bow and arrows.
7. “Soul Sand” can be a good way to create traps: use a block of “Soul Sand” to confuse enemies and block them in your creation.
8. In creative mode on PC, bring the object you aim/look at to your inventory.
9. You only need two water blocks to create infinite water: place two blocks of water in the middle of a sea of sand, for example, to obtain your infinite water resource.
10. Place water on the grass to get rid of it: Are you creating a roof for your house and don’t want to get bored by cutting weeds? Throw some water on the grass blocks to get rid of them.