It’s more than likely that here there is still around somewhere marketer who has doubts about the effectiveness of social media in B2B marketing.
In the US, where they have long since gutted the problem and resolved the doubts, 6 out of 10 B2B marketing managers use Twitter only second to LinkedIn – for sharing content, including white papers, case studies, webinars and blog posts.
Also in the US, 72% of B2B buyers say they use social media in some way during the journey buyers, and more than half (53%), following discussions on social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook to take the decisions purchase.
Exceeded the usual time gap and the “cultural” resistance, the revolution of social media B2B marketing is coming here too.
Given that you’re in that pocket of resistance, here are 10 tips to fast positively set your strategy of social media marketing.
1) Establish measurable goals on which everyone in the company agree
These objectives must be shared by the marketing team, from sales and should be available to everyone.
2) Use social media to generate engagement and increase your audience
Get more followers is not a result.
3) If you do not have a corporate blog, create it!
The most effective way (we mean that it is essential?) to get new customers and “pamper” the current ones.
4) If the blog is already active, try increasing the number of content
Of course, if you already do one a day, that’s okay!
5) Mentally Place social media in the lead generation process
And now in the DNA of all marketers that are observed
You may also like to read another article on Web-Build: Social Media Trends: Tips for your strategy
6) Given the call-to-action as key elements of the process
If no more than well done, does not convey traffic on landing pages and the process stops
7) Create a simple dashboard of metrics to keep track of progress towards your goals
An Excel file is fine, but the ideal is a file that lives in a collaborative space
8) Communicate reiterated your achievements
Marketing done right is to be shouted from the rooftops
9) The B2B marketing must focus on prospects
Do not focus on your products or services
10) Be positive, even in the face of adversity
And let go automatically to pessimism in the face of unsatisfactory results. You do not, be transformed into examples of trust. All your employees will thank you.