Stuck in an Arena? Did you just start playing and do not know how to improve? We are hooked to ‘Clash Royale’ and we want to help you enjoy it as a pro, so we’ve created a ‘Clash Royale’ guide to help you get better and start winning games.
A guide to create decks, tricks to win games and tips to take advantage of coins and gems in 33 tips and tricks that will help you succeed in ‘Clash Royale’. Be patient, play with your head and do not forget that the most important thing is that you enjoy playing, so be attentive to everything that we discussed in this tutorial.
Creating a deck
- Your deck must be varied to counter various dangers (air, land, tank, armies).
- Let your cards have a logical mana curve, not all low cards or high cards.
- It includes a specific unit of attack against the towers (Gigante, Montapuercos, Príncipe)
- Create a companion strategy to defend and support your attacking unit. For example, the Arrows for the Army of skeletons that it tries to demolish to its Giant or the spirits of fire that will protect to your Montapuercos.
- Do not forget the spells. Although it is ideal to keep units that can continue to attack, a Fireball can give you a game in the last second and the Flush is ideal for slowing attackers.
- Units such as Skeletons or Goblins may appear loose to attack, but are ideal for maintaining a good defense against tanks for half mana.
- Adjust your deck to the way you play. You will not be able to use a very good defensive deck if your game is to attack. The important thing is to have fun.
- If you think your deck is good, do not throw it at the first change. Keep playing and trying to improve instead of changing cards every two to three.
You may also like to read another article on Web-Build: Super Mario Run, much more than running and jumping
Tips to Win at Clash Royale
- Learn the cost of the cards. It will serve you to try to understand how the opponent’s mana bar is and act accordingly.
- Playing with audio activated can be a bump, but it helps to learn about the deployment of troops if you are very attentive to a battle on another line.
- The key to winning is in the mana. Learn to counter expensive opponent cards with cockroaches and you will have more options to attack while the opponent has no mana to defend himself.
- Precisely for that reason it is advisable that you do not hurry to the beginning, the one of the best defense is a good attack is not always a good idea.
- If you attack with slow units from behind you will give time to regenerate the mana and you can support the attack. It will also help you to see how they try to counter it.
- Learn to distract the enemy, either with towers that slow their advance or with cheap units that allow you to concentrate the action on one side to create an attack on the other.
- I look at that last one. It measures very well when you need to attack in the other lane because the shot can backfire. Save mana for a possible counterattack.
- Do not come up when you’re winning. If you have the game secured try to maintain that position defending until you see the victory clear.
- Your Giant can also be a good defense. Try to push a tower attacker with him by invoking him from behind and the foe’s focus will change to the Giant’s life as the tower dispatches it.
- Sacrificing towers is not always a bad idea. If the loss is inevitable do not bother trying to defend it and create an alternative strategy to turn the game around.
- Your towers are not silly and can dispatch some units with ease. Learn about it to avoid spending mana unnecessarily.
- Do not send low level troops together. It may seem obvious but sometimes we can hurry and a shower of arrows can end all of them with a stroke.
- Watch the clock. Try to accommodate your cards to the double-elixir phase of the last minute.
Some tricks to keep in mind
- Do not fret about losing streaks. Stop playing, watch how you can improve your deck and try to understand how and why you lost.
- Join an active clan. Not only will it help you to get cards you need, you can also get a clan chest that will give you a good handful of coins and cards.
- If the coffers give you many cards is for the gifts, it is no use to accumulate cards that you will not use or improve if you can change them by experience to improve your towers. It is also the key to a good community, so do not be a rat and share happiness.
- Attentive to the store, besides allowing you to expand your collection with new letters will also give you the possibility to get the ones you need to improve a unit.
- Do not go crazy improving cards even if you get experience with it, you may need the money for later in units that you actually use. Always leave some money in case that happens.
- Also, if your intention is to reach the Legendary Arena, save a lot of money for when that happens. At that point you can buy legendary cards in the store.
- Try to maximize the acquisition of coffers, either entering the application if only to open the free or triggering notifications to let you know when it has opened a three-hour.
- Use TV Royale as much as you can. It will help you to see how the real game cracks play and you will learn strategies and unit synergies.
- Do not lose sight of the achievements. They are an easy and simple way to earn gems.
- Keep up-to-date with updates, a buff or nerf from your favorite card may be affecting your way of playing.
- Do not forget the potential of the challenges when you reach level 8, they will become the most effective way to spend gems for gold and new cards.
- Attentive to communities like YouTube or Reddit, they can be a formidable source of ideas.